Search Joe and Sko Adventures

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Our Wedding

We got married!

Joe and I had the most amazing wedding in Ravello, Italy on September 23rd. The food, wine, flowers could not have been any better. And seeing our family and friends having such a great time was the icing on the cake. Shall we do it again for our 25th anniversary? Hee hee. We'll see :).

Thanks to Simon, Caleb, Ian, Lisa, Michael and Shirley for there additions to our online wedding album. Even though I was in the wedding, I still couldn't keep away from my Canon 30D and SD800. Tee hee.

P.S. I know there are a lot (I tried really hard to filter out as many as possible), but it was great for me to relive the moments on that day through the photos. For those who couldn't make it, I hope this gives you a good representation of everything that happened.

We'll let the photos speak for themselves. :)

Photos of Naples, Ravello, Amalfi, and Positano on days leading up to wedding day:
http://picasaweb.google.com/sandyko/KoPakWeddingWeekend

Photos from Wedding Day:
http://picasaweb.google.com/sandyko/KoPakWeddingDay

No comments: