Search Joe and Sko Adventures

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Beijing Forbidden City & Gallery 798


Here is set 2 of photos from Beijing (if you are not sick of them yet)! I had to start working out this week from all the food I ate in Beijing. So yums! But also trying to be more healthy so my body can deal with the jetlag better. So strange, but I can sleep fine at night while in Beijing and when I came back to London. Just exchausted throughout the day.

Can't wait to go back on the 18th of November! Listening to Pimsleur Mandarine lessons on my iTunes right now, just to warm up. Joe is surprizingly good at speaking Mandarine after 1 month! Very proud of him. He can direct the taxi driver between home and work. I'm still nervous about getting into a taxi by myself. Maybe this next trip I'll be more self-sufficient :P.

Beijing Forbidden City & Gallery 798

No comments: