Search Joe and Sko Adventures

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Wedding Album

From Our Wedding Album

Joe and I just passed our 2 month anniversary and it seems like Italy was another time/place/universe. It's been a manic 2 months with the stress of work and travel, having to lament over some life changes, and yes the fact that I miss Joe. The first time I laid eyes on our wedding album, I think I looked at it 5 times to remember all of the great moments we had with our friends and families that day. At first it bothered me that there were no photos of the place settings or the flowers, but then I remembered that this day was special because of your smiles, laughter, and straight boozing :).

So, we would like to share with you our 'real' wedding album (online version) so you can relive the moments and see some 'behind the scenes' photos. Look closely in the background. I just love the expression on some of your faces! And why is Susan always ducking out of the photos! Enjoy!

No comments: