Search Joe and Sko Adventures

Monday, December 17, 2007

Jiuzhaigou China, Ping Pong Champ's, and Sydney

Trying to catch up from a few month's of pictures. Hope they don't disappoint, you are all spoiled from Sandy's awesome photos!

Went to Jiuzhaigou China for a work conference and it's definitely one of the most prettiest places in China. Located in the Sichuan Province next to Tibet and has some incredible natural reserves. The water has amazing shades of blue in the backdrop of beautiful mountains.


Link to album

I got to ride in the A380 on Singapore Air for a business trip to Sydney, awesome!! Sandy can definitely fit on the biz class seat, almost horizontally. When I put the bed down, I fit completely on my back!


Link to album

I also got a chance to check out the 2007 Volkswagen Pro Tour Grand Finals in Beijing this weekend and it was pretty cool to see the best in the world!





No comments: